Google Analytics Code

Monday, May 10

Mother's Day

I'd like to say that I had a wonderful Mother's Day! Sean let me sleep in a bit and got 'Lil D up in the morning. He made me breakfast of Eggs Benedict, bought me flowers, including a real 24k gold dipped rose. D took a nice long nap, allowing me to take a nice long nap! Sean got steak and lobster tails for dinner...It was an awesome awesome day! That combined with our news that we received last Friday, I'm sure it will be the most relaxing Mother's Day I'll have for a while!
I can't help but say I'm a little disappointed that I didn't hear anything from the step-daughter. That stung. But, it's something that I've always had an issue with, I cannot hammer manners into someone no matter how hard I try tried.
Thank you baby for a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment