Google Analytics Code

Tuesday, July 7

I'm the only one

It occurs to me, I'm possibly the only one not interested in watching the MJ memorial on TV. Apparently it's going on now. Is it wrong for me to say that I have a son of my own, therefore, not really interested in a retrospect on the life of a possible pedophile?
Now, I will not discredit the fact that I LOVE me some old school Michael Jackson music. The Thriller tour was my first concert ever, in which I flew down to L.A. with my dad, a friend and his girlfriend, we went to dinner then saw the concert at the L.A. Raiders (yes, that long ago) stadium, and flew back the same night. Awesome! Even now that would be a super great trip, and at the time, I was maybe ten years old. I even have in the next room from me, a picture from the concert where I'm posing with David Hasselhof and our friend Lori. We also met Henry Winkler that night, as well as emcee Rick Dees. Oh those crazy 80's. So yeah, I'm not a total MJ hater, that's not my point. But, I am conflicted; I have to believe with tons of allegations that where there is smoke, there is fire. There has to be some truth to the stories that he was inappropriate with young children.
Money buys a lot, including freedom and innocence.
I hope you've now found your peace, Jacko.

1 comment:

  1. Im with you, not at all interested in watching. You never know who a person really is.

    ReplyDelete