I had to laugh while I was at Kaiser yesterday waiting for my crazy pills (another story). There was one older and very annoyed impatient lady who had been waiting some time for her medicine. She was told it would be two hours for her prescription to be ready. She was loudly complaining to anyone that was in earshot that she lives all the way on the other side of town, ALL. THE. WAY. on the other side of town. Mind you, the other side of town is roughly 10-15 minutes from point A to point B. I drive 65 miles one way to work. If I had to go home and come back, it’s really not that big of a deal. I guess it’s just relative to what you’re used to. It just makes me giggle when I hear people making those complaints; I’ve been there and done that, just not in my new small town!
My latest attempt of creating an online journal. A journey of finding a balance to being a mom to twins plus one, working, and maybe finding a life somewhere in between.
Google Analytics Code
Thursday, February 18
It's all relative
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment