We do a LOT of laundry with three small ones...
I found this "recipe" online and also "pinned" it because I loved it.
A couple of notes:
- Halving the recipe fits exactly into a standard fabric softener bottle (Snuggle):
1 1/2 C white vinegar
1 C conditioner
fill with HOT water - To eliminate some measuring I added the vinegar first, then the conditioner, and filled up the bottle (slowly it may bubble) with the hot water
- Use any kind of conditioner you have on-hand. If you have Aveda, you will have fancy expensive clothes. If you have Suave, it will only look as if you spent a fortune on them.
I haven't tried this mix on a washcloth in the dryer yet, but I think we will soon to eliminate the waxy sheets...
LOL about the Aveda comment. I have a huge bottle of non-Aveda conditioner I could use for this -- thanks!
ReplyDeleteI thought you'd love the Aveda comment! I used some conditioner I got in a pinch at TJs because I hated it, worked great! I used some Frutis stuff I also had, awesome... So my takeaway was to use something inexpensive that you like the scent of, if you want scent!
ReplyDelete