- 'Lil D turned 6 months old!
- He now is eating "solids" of 2-3 meals per day. So far he's had rice and barley cereal and sweet potatoes
- He now has a highchair that he loves and has wheels so we can feed him in whatever room we are in!
- I no longer need to sleep in a bra! This is big news, to me!
- Work still is pretty much a bummer. I hate every day driving here and home alone. Traffic is more without carpool, and it just takes a toll on me. I went out at lunch today and "almost" stopped by to see Sean out of habit. Ooops!
- Rainy weather is making my hair frizzy, and I don't like that
- I got a dress for Sherri's wedding in March!
- I really want to sleep in, just one day a week
- Baby is sitting up pretty well on his own, just needs help getting there
- He's a rolling over machine, from his belly at least!
My latest attempt of creating an online journal. A journey of finding a balance to being a mom to twins plus one, working, and maybe finding a life somewhere in between.
Google Analytics Code
Tuesday, February 24
Can't find the motivation
To post anything! Thoughts in my head don't want to come out through my fingers. I blame mommy-brain. So here's what I got:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment