Google Analytics Code

Friday, June 19

I ♥ Costco

We've been battling leaky overnight diapers for the past two months or so. I attribute a few factors to this phenomenon: full bottle before bed, tummy sleeping, extended hours sleeping (we're up to 8pm - 6am, hello!). The leaks always happen right up front around the waist, right where you'd expect a boy to pee, duh! This constant wetness has also began to leave a diaper rash of sorts around his midsection from the extended dampness. I've tried several different diapers and sizes, and all had the same result, leaks. Yesterday, I'd caved and decided to try Costco's Kirkland brand diapers in size 4. The result: no leaks! I was super hesitant to buy these diapers because, with most Costco items, you have to buy in bulk, so if the diapers sucked, I was stuck with a case. Well, since they hold back the floods, I am sold! I'll cycle out the Luvs in various sizes until we're out, and then switch totally to Kirkland.
Other reasons I love Costco: Formula (interesting it is cheaper online, however, add S&H, that's a non-issue), 100% cotton footed pajamas (perfect for cooler summer nights), wipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment