Google Analytics Code

Monday, July 23

Foot Detox

I just read about this, and thought that sounds heavenly. I have everything on hand and why not!
I'm soaking now, it feels awesome!
  •  1 cup of Epsom Salt
  • 1 cup of Sea Salt 
  • 2 cups of Baking Soda (aluminum free is what I keep on hand at all times)
Shake up in a jar, add 1/4 mixture to really warm water, soak for 30 minutes. I added peppermint oil in hopes of boosting my energy. Then I am supposed to rinse off and pat dry. Bloggers say, "Only use 100% aloe vera after you are finished. Lotions with additives will leech impurities back into your system after a foot detox.
This detox should be done daily for one week. Then twice a week for 30 days. Then once a week for regular maintenance.”
I have coconut oil on-hand, so I think I'll use that instead of aloe vera. Ahhh I really feel this already, it's been about 10 minutes. Carry on!

No comments:

Post a Comment