Let me see... First off, I am done with jury service! I survived my week of being at their beck and call, and did not need to report in person at all! Whoo hoo!
Own a Toyota? Ever get a Maintenance Required light come on? Chances are you've hit mileage in an increment of 5000, and there's an easy fix! We just bought our "new" used Rav4 less than 3 weeks ago and were getting that message and getting a little pesky about it. But as I was supposed to call a dealership today, since it's still under warranty, I figured I'd look online first for an answer or solution. Sure enough!
My husband finally agreed to go to childbirth preparation class with me, and now the damn friggin class is at capacity. I called to beg to get him added and they said no... it is a space issue, if everyone shows up, there's no rooms since we spread out for exercises. News flash: not doing exercises with a stranger. I'll keep checking back to see if anyone drops the class, but not willing to go through it alone, I may just skip it. I've got a breast feeding class and newborn care already lined up. I should be okay. Worst thing I do is make a lot of calls to the labor & delivery department when I start freaking out and getting a lot closer. It is just annoying of the school though (it's through a community college but held at a Kaiser facility), that given the course title, you'd think that they'd be a bit more compassionate over the phone, and not tell a pregnant lady what she "should have" done. Bad bad bad.
We've got a four day weekend approaching! Well, Monday is step-daughter's birthday, so we both took the day off from work to extend out the weekend. She asked dad to take her shooting since she's now old enough. Of course dad doesn't mind this chance to share guns! I'll stay home and out of the noise and lead, not good for babies! But I'm sure we'll do a nice lunch or something afterwards. The rest of the time I'm sure will be spent lounging and BBQing. No complaints from over here! I relish the laziness. Naps are my bestest friend lately!
Oh...and one last thing...way to go CA! I really haven't seen anyone on their cell phones since the new law went into effect on Tuesday!
Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment