Google Analytics Code

Wednesday, November 12

Hanging in there, an update

I did spring for the mani as well as the pedi. I feel good having been doted on for an hour. I went and got Carl's Jr. because that's how I roll. They gave me the wrong sandwich...I ordered the chicken sandwich with the green chili pepper and got a damn chicken club. I secretely debated both but really wanted the chili, and this damn cheese is hardly melted. And since I'm not scarfing it down between cries, I get to stew in the thought of it being wrong! Bastards!
So, yes, I'm still hanging in there! No major breakdowns. I figure the key is, stay busy. While I have plans in my head of thigns I want to get done, I'm not breaking my ass to do them. What gets accomplished does, the rest, that's what weekends are for!
Just a few more hours I give myself, then I'm gonna spring the little man free!

1 comment:

  1. Glad it's going well! We just got back from the wound care clinic, and I'm pumping milk then headed down for a loooong nap. We're trying to fill Lucia up with food so she sleeps well too. :)

    ReplyDelete