
on to sippy cups: the main purpose to this is that solids can cause, um, painful eliminations for little bodies. The result is the need for some juice to get things moving smoothly. Took him a bit to get used to it. He also isn't too sure about juice. The upside is, when you are done drinking it makes a great noisemaker when banged on the highchair!
We went to Baby Loves Disco on Sunday, and this was the result of two hours of music, dancing, and toys galore! I think we'll go again for sure. He had a lot of fun, even though he's a bit small for a lot of the activities. We had fun playing with new stuff and listening to disco (okay, I loved that part).
Sophie the Giraffe arrived yesterday. She gets so-so reviews. She wasn't the end-all-be-all of toys. But then again, I am not sure what is at this age. She was good for a bit, gets tossed when his attention runs out. Perhaps when we get into the much more aggressive teething stage, she'll gain more points. I don't regret buying her though, I love a good challenge and I can say, yeah, we have a Sophie. (side note: I refer to her as Sophie the Slut because this girl gets around. Everyone has or wants her)
This weekend is a three day weekend for me, four day for 'Lil D. Daddy will have boy's day on Thursday, and Friday I'm happy to take a vacation day for Good Friday, mostly because the daycare is closed. Sunday we've got an Easter BBQ. Monday Sloan leaves for a week in Washington, D.C. Should be an awesome experience, I'm excited for her! I had a blast when I went two years ago. New camera is purchased to capture every moment (Amy may get new camera and Sloan gets her camera, you know how that goes).
No comments:
Post a Comment