- Treated my vehicle to a carwash today. It looks better, but for the price I'd expect a few less water spots one the outside and a spilled drink spot on my console to be cleaned (I know it is there now after the dust was removed)
- We're getting closer to teeth. I swear I see two white spots on the bottom just under the gum line
- 'Lil D sits on his own now, for a really long time. I have to put him into the sitting position, but he holds it, unless something really distracts him or he's super tired.
- We're working on a crawling. He's not a fan but getting there with encouragement
- Going to see old friends on Saturday and their new home, should be fun, it has been a long time
- Yes I am eating, no I'm not losing more weight. My biggest secret is having a gastric-bypass and breastfeeding. Those are the only things I can say that have contributed to the weight loss.
- I hope this really works
- Going here on Sunday
- I had a super excellent weekend last weekend. I played on the floor with the baby for hours, and took naps with him
- I've had almost a week's worth of full nights of sleep. Daddy has taken the middle of the night feedings or wakings for me so I can wake up rested for work. It was getting bad. I was almost falling asleep on the road on my way to work, bad. I suspect I'll take the weekend shifts to be fair
- The list of first foods has grown quite a bit: sweet potatoes, squash, peas, green beans, avocado, banana, apple, pear and carrots!
My latest attempt of creating an online journal. A journey of finding a balance to being a mom to twins plus one, working, and maybe finding a life somewhere in between.
Google Analytics Code
Thursday, April 2
Let's see, what's new
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Im so jealous your little guy eats such a variety I can only force feed apples to Caleb he likes the boob.I want to know if your hair product works keep us posted.
ReplyDeleteI think my hair looks pretty good today! It is soft and manageable. I only used the product, none of my usual stuff (leave-in conditioner and a fly away serum), except for a teeny tiny bit of pomade for hold. I also only blow-dried today, no flat iron which tends to leave my hair looking dry (except when my hairdresser does my hair).
ReplyDeleteWill give it a few more tries! Only drawback is it smells a bit like patchouli, thankfully the smell doesn't linger and dissipates!