Google Analytics Code

Thursday, April 30

New feature and updates

I'm checking out a new (to me) feature of posting via email. 
I guess if it fails, I can retrieve from my sent box and copy and paste.

Anyways!  Where I'm at:
  • Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary! Four years married, and nine years since the day we've met! We have come a long way and grown a lot together. I love you baby!
  • BFing: I'm just about through. I cut back the pumping altogether, going on two weeks. I scaled down the nursing sessions from twice a day to once a day, and I imagine I will be completely done by the end of the weekend. This last session to give up is up to me. Considering it is the earliest AM feeding (whenever he wakes anywhere from 3-6am), I am not going to be too sad to just give a bottle and be done in 1/4 of the time. I am glad I took time to phase this all out, that was the best advice I recieved and read about. The anticpation leading up to it made me very sad, but the gradual process allowed me to accept it.  (Of course this whole swine flu breakout is making me second guess everything and wanting whip out the MMP and start all over, but then I wake up).
  • We have a quiet weekend ahead of us, and I'm looking forward to it! We have several plans for upcoming weekends through June, so the lack of plans for this weekend sounds heavenly.
  • Baby is doing just great! He continues to show more expressions daily. We both get a kick out of every time he sees us the huge smile we get and open arms as if to say, "Here I am, pick me up!". He's also got a bit of a wave going on. Last night he made more progress in showing interest in crawling! He did several scoots backwards, got up on all fours, more or less. He kind of make the motions with his hands but didn't seem to understand why his legs weren't going in sync. I think we'll see a few moves by the weekend.  He is definitly into walking though! He LOVES to be standing, and he'll take several steps while holding on to my fingers and me walking backwards, it's very cute!
I think that's all I have time for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment