Google Analytics Code

Tuesday, December 16

4 Month update and stuff

'Lil D had another excellent report from the doctor yesterday when we took him for his FOUR month check up. Yep, that's FOUR months already. How did that happen? Anyways, he now weighs 15.10 lbs and is 26 inches long. He's above average on the percentages and really doing great. He still doesn't roll over, but the doctor said he'll do it on his own time, but she was impressed with this wanting and attempting to sit up on his own. I'm looking forward to the holiday break and spending more time with the little guy. Even on his crabbiest of days, he's just the coolest thing ever to me. He'll get by on his looks for a few years, oh yes.
Christmas time is getting closer and closer, and we just got our tree yesterday. I am actually excited to decorate it tonight since I know that 'Lil D is fascinated with the tree at his daycare. Having him watch the lights should be pretty cool. We also picked out his own special ornaments yesterday.
I had a whole slew of things to write, and naturally cannot think of them right now. I guess that's my brain's way of saying I better get back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment