Google Analytics Code

Monday, December 22

Recession what?

What recession? Is San Jose really such a well-to-do area that the market does not effect us? I ran out doing errands and last minute shopping today, and you can hardly tell our economy was/is being hit so hard. The mall was packed. Each store I went in, I waited on (or is it in line) line. So that means people were spending money. Maybe just less than previous years? In my neck of the woods, it is pretty hard to tell there's an economic crisis, for now. At least that is my personal observation for the whole holiday "shopping season" so far.
In any event, I just have to say that I know times are tough out there, and I am very grateful to be working and have a steady income. I wish nothing but the best for all of my friends and families out there in these tough times.
Just in case I get lost in the madness...Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment